Website is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users.
2) Customer Support. Contact information provided by you in connection with problems, comments or requests may be used to respond to those problems, comments or requests.
3) Marketing/Special offers/Solicitation. Website may use opt ins to make you aware of new website features or special offers or promotions. Website will abide by requests from you (in accordance with the Section 4 below) to discontinue such use. You will receive such information only if you have opted to receive such information from Website as part of any email registration form. You may opt out of receiving such information (if you have already opted in to receive it) by sending a request in accordance with Section 4 below.
4) Modifications to your Information. You have the right to access the information that we hold about you, subject to any legal exceptions. You may also request that information which we hold about you be corrected. Any request must be made in writing, attention of the Website Privacy Officer.
5) Other Disclosures. Website may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if Website has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of Website or has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health. Website may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorise Website to make such disclosures.
6) Disclosure of Information out of Jurisdiction. You consent to Website disclosing your personal information to other third parties contracted to Website located outside of Australia. Website will take steps to ensure that such recipients respect the confidentiality of this information.
7) Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. If you reject any cookie, you may still use the Website website, however, accessibility may be limited in some areas of the website.
8) Links. This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Website is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
9) Merger or Acquisition. If Website is merged or acquired by another entity, or sells all or substantially all of its assets related to Website, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the sale, merger or acquisition.